- Delivery Time>> 7-15 days.
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Free worldwide shipping
- Beautiful gift packaging
- It’s a rare price because of the exquisite workmanship
- Due to the age of silver coins, it is normal to have different levels of oxidation and scratches on the surface，please rest assured to buy.
Limited Stock! Limit 20 coins per person!
🤑🤑Do you like investing? Do you like collecting? Do you like coins?
The latest release of the 2023 AMERICAN EAGLE coin will become your collection and wealth management product with the most appreciation potential in 2021!💸
- 35th-anniversary coin in the American Eagle Series!
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse side is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse field includes the heraldic eagle.
Available from 1986 onward, the American Eagle bullion coins have long featured a depiction of Walking Liberty on the obverse and the heraldic eagle on the reverse. The 2021 release of the American Eagles coins marks the last time you will be able to purchase this design combination together as a new reverse design will debut in the series by mid-2021.
The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.( It doesn't include the box)
Don’t miss your chance to purchase the final edition of the coin with its original reverse design. For some collectors, this will be the opportunity to complete their collection with the last of this original design minted at the West Point Mint.
On the obverse side of the 2021-W 1 oz Proof American Eagle coins in this listing is the image of Walking Liberty. Her figure is shown here in left-profile relief as she strides toward the sun on the horizon. Her right hand reaches out to the bright light of a new day as the American flag flutters around her shoulders and her left hand carries branches of oak and laurel. American’s classic symbol for liberty and freedom.
The reverse face of 2021-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof American Eagle Coins includes the historic national emblem of the United States. The heraldic eagle was first designed in 1792, with this design coming from John Mercanti. Created in 1986 for the release of the American Eagle coins, it boasts a powerful version of the eagle with a large US national shield. The bird clutches the arrows of war and olive branch of peace, while a triangular cluster of 13 stars is featured overhead.
2021 marks the last time the American Eagle will feature the heraldic eagle of the United States. By mid-2021, the US Mint will debut its newest design of the American bald eagle on the reverse of its vaunted American Eagle. This makes these early 2021 Eagles the last chance to purchase the coins with the heraldic eagle.
DID YOU KNOW?
- American Silver Eagles are guaranteed by the United States government for purity and weight.
- This Type-1 2021 American Silver Eagle is the final Brilliant Uncirculated release to feature Mercanti's original reverse design.
- The American Silver Eagle in Brilliant Uncirculated condition is IRA eligible.
- According to the U.S. Mint, American Silver Eagles are one of the best-selling silver coins.
Quality / Type: Bullion, Uncirculated
Purity: 99.9% silver
Silver Weight: 1 troy ounce (31.103 grams)
Diameter: 1.598 inches (40.6 mm)
Obverse Design: Walking Liberty
Reverse Design: Eagle with Shield
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money